Dave Doty

Hi again; Sorry about incomplete info on earlier post. I ordered the hat &
shirt from cafe shops. Com on the Internet. Go to cafeshops.com. Select
special interest from the menu. Enter Imperial in the search bar. A list of
stores will com up. Select imperialclub.com. There are several items to
choose from. I think I found this from a link on the club website.
    Larry