Fair play/free market-Was:how classic dealers can get you:true stories

Fair play/free market-Was:how classic dealers can get you:true stories

Simple situation:  If a seller (dealer) has a car, and I want it, I can negotiate with the dealer and either choose to buy it or not.

Similar comparison:   Walk into Sears or any other major retailer.  A product is offered for sale at the retailers price.  I have the choice to purchase it or not.  The clerk could care less.  Sears will stay in business without my business.

Real world:  If a dealer offers a product (car) for sale, it is my option as a buyer to offer to purchase the product as I see it to be fit or unfit to my purpose.  If the dealer makes a large or small profit, it is up to the dealer's perception of what the market will bear vs my concept of the value of the product to me.

In other words:   QUIT WHINING ABOUT IT AND GO ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AS A SELLER OR BUYER IN OUR FREE MARKET SYSTEM.

Respectfully,

Trace Hawthorne
63 Crown Coupe