I need your assistance/remote appraisal

In a message dated 1/14/2003 2:13:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, CurtnMark@xxxxxxx writes:

Are there any resources that any of you are aware of where I could get an appraisal of this car before I finalize this transaction.

Maybe it was just my bad luck, but in one instance when I hired an appraiser (found in HEMMINGS) to appraise a car for me, i was very disappointed when i actually received the car. appraiser said paint was salvagable but was actually cracked and alligatored beyond belief. so hiring even a "professional" appraiser is no guarantee, apparently, of accurate information.
tom
68 imp convert, 60 nyer