#1 Frame-Off Restoration: $29

I think he's legit.  See the following email from him as a reply to my reply
to him.  Actually I think there is a market for Imperial photos.  I'd be
interested I think.

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 64, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a
bunch of lesser marques