Johnny Rosen; was RE: IML: Emergency Imperial Problems

Johnny Rosen; was RE: IML: Emergency Imperial Problems

Hi Folks,

Visit http://www.yahoo.com, type "Johnny Rosen" (with
the quotes) in the search dialogue box, and see what
comes up first.

Once again, the Online Imperial club triumphs over the
forces of evil in our hobby.  ;o)