64and 66cvts. available

Just returned from San Fernando, CA(where 210 and 5 fwys intersect with non-imp but Mopar project.  Phone3 is 213-864-9000 http://communities.msn.com/edcars2  Fellow named Eddie.  Has lots of cars he fluffs for use in movies.  White on white 64 cvt in front of his house.  Original car, straight body, very good interior, currently registered and a running and driving car, pretty sure.  Didn't ask specific price, sorry.  Also in the back of his house among 30 plus others, mostly GM cvts, a 66 Imp cvt in goldish bronze, black top and interior I think, also in very presentable condition.

Pretty straight forward guy, but a dealer who says he is thinning the herd.  An off the cuff remark indicated "cash flow" problems so he is open to offers well below his asking prices.

Easy to get to if driving and not too far from Burbank airport if a fly-in/  Believe his website address has photos but haven't tried that yet

Happy hunting.

Henry Hopkins, 61/60/57