81-83 how many left?

I bet if you give it a little gas when starting her in the cold it will
start.  The first thing you need to do is turn the key on till you here the
pump stop then hold the pedal down about 1/8 of an inch she will start. We
have much colder weather here and I never had a problem getting her started
not once.  One of my EFI cars is like that is this is what I have found
works.  Please let me know.

Stan