spots in 1960 Door Panels

The stains on the 1960 Door panels were present on each of the 7 LeBarons
that I've encountered.  I tried all sorts of things six years ago on my
first car without result, and know exactly what you're facing - it's quite
unattractive.  I have not bothered since and plan to replace the material
on my current project car as a result.

Be careful with the material.  Mechanical scrubbing will likely tear or
fray the material.  It is quite fragile.

This is not to say that RESOLVE or other suggestions won't work, but I
found the material to be irreparable when I went after the stains via
common sense at the supermarket cleaning section.

-Kenyon

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area