Alternate rims for a 90's Imperial

oh yeah, forgot about some of the crazy 15" sizes they used in the 80's... i
think sum early shadows also had 195/50r15 if i'm not mistaken. also i heard
someone mention the size tire for the imperial as a 195/75r14. when it tis
suppose to be 205/70r14. i found that my 15's were just a wee bit shorter
than the 14's
(of course the vans also had differant sizes but that is out of the question
lol)
man do i love K cars