Pros and cons of 2 bateries?

A series connection will give you 24 volts.  That's not likely gonna help.

You can wire two or more batteries in parallel.  It is best if they are of
similar condition to prevent current flow between them (one trying to charge
the other).  This is really only a problem when the car is not running, so
dual battery installations usually include an isolation switch to switch one
of the batteries off line when the car is parked.

John