Exhaust Question....

To all the fuselage owners out there (and anyone else who might know the answer),
I have a '73 LeBaron with the factory single exhaust and would like to change it to duals.  I have noticed when looking under the car, that the single exhaust pipe runs between the fuel tank and the chassis rail on the right side.  However, there is no room on the left side between the tank and the chassis.  That means to put on duals, I would have to run the second pipe on the outside (ugh) or under (also ugh) the chassis rail.  I seem to recall that duals were an option on one of the fuselage years but don't know which one.  Is it possible for me to obtain a fuel tank from one of these factory dual exhaust fuselage Imps and install it in my '73?  Thanks for any help.

Randy