IML - DIGEST POSTING

Reverend Baroon,

You must have some experience putting C Body disk brakes on 67 Imperial
Front ends, because you did it for your 55 Dodge truck project, right? I
seem to remember it had a front end out of a 67 Imp, and I know it has C
Body brakes. What car did you use as a donor? What parts are needed? Was it
hard?

I'm wondering if you have a description of the 55 Dodge project, I found all
the pictures, but no text on www.robdiesel.com.

Anyone else who wants to see the pics of the 67 Front end with the C Body
rotors check out these :-) and while your there take a look at the 55 Dodge
truck with the blown 440. I find it very inspireing for my Imperial project.

http://www.robdiesel.com/Galleries/Cars/1955DodgeTruck/imagepages/image23.ht

http://www.robdiesel.com/Galleries/Cars/1955DodgeTruck/imagepages/image175.h
tm

http://www.robdiesel.com/Galleries/Cars/1955DodgeTruck/imagepages/image258.h
tm

Take a look at these pictures, and make some comments please :D

Tristan