Rear Shocks Clunking

After all the repairs I have done to my 1990 Imperial, it is running and
driving very nicely.  There is one very annoying thing however.  Every little
bump I go over produces a remarkable clunk in the rear of the car.  I
investigated this evening and found the problem.  Where the bolt that goes
through the top of the shock it isn't tight enough in the shock.  It appears to
need some kind of sleeve in there or something.  Even where the bolt goes
through the car side of the mount, it is loose in there.  I am certain I
installed it in the same way it came apart so I am at a loss as to what the
solution could be.  Does anyone have any advice/experience on this topic?

Brad Hogg
Winnipeg, Manitoba
http://www.nybclub.org/bradhogg/index.htm
1990 Chrysler Imperial 4-door Sedan (the KImperial)
1978 Chrysler Newport 4-door Hard Top (the Newporker)
1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 4-door Hard Top (the Black Beast)
1968 Chrysler Newport Custom 4-door Sedan (Grand-Dad's car)