ugly and its an IMPERIAL

Sorry guys but I have just seen the UGLIEST car in the world and its an IMPERIAL. She is a 1935 air flow that had been involved in an accident some years ago in England,as a result the head lights had been replaced with two pods from I don't know what .Makes it look a bit bug eyed,.How ever she is a big bugger ,as big as they get the owner tells me .May be one of the English chapter remembers this car .I think its been in New Zealand about 20 years.Its a limo and was once owned by a band in England.(if you ever saw it you will not have forgoten thats for sure.) If the owner is on the list no offence intended E.W.and thanks for showing me your collection,Ive never seen so many unrestored roadsters and coupes from the 30's in one place.I bet some of the Kiwi list Know where I was. HOP