Please Welcome Arran Foster

New Subscriber(s): Arran Foster
Email Address is: monkeypuzzle1@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Courtenay, British Columbia

Car(s) owned: 1954 Chrysler Imperial Newport. Was originally red with a white
roof. Interior Red, black, and cream colour.

Self-Introduction: Hello Gang;
 I am resubscribing due to e-mail problems with recieving and sending postings.
To think that that the other day I heard some Australian woman on the radio
predicting that in the future all of our brains would be hooked together by
internet. A frightening though, if it would function anything like e-mail does
right now we could end up with a collective stroke or go mad through
contracting a walrus.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.