Hemi generator bracket, solution?

Doug;
  At the risk of killing a potential flame war I may have a solution to your problem of the missing generator bracket. Since the inline six engines used a very similar generator, as well as the V8s on lesser Chrysler products, they may in fact use the same style of bracket. I would also keep your eyes open for a bracket from a generator off of a smaller Chrysler Hemi such as a 354 or 331. From what I remember of mine it is a flat bracket bolted to one side of the engine that forms part of a hinge with the generator hanging off the outside. There is also another bracket bolted to the front of the engine that holds the pulley end of generator in place but has a means of sliding adjustment for belt tension. Either way Chrysler, like the other two of the big three, likely used the same part on as many engines as possible to keep the costs down. If you like I will pop down to the library, in the next day or so, and look for an interchange for your 392's generator bracket in the Hollander manual.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.