Desert Valley Parts???????

A friend of mine on another list is going to buy parts from Desert Valley Parts in Az, has anyone used this place and are they OK.
   Denis, Redwood City, Ca.                                   denjohn7@xxxxxxx

"OK" is about the best I'd say for them. Prices are high, service is poor... But if it's your last resort????

Carmine F.

Meet Singles