Whats on next year in the U.S.A.

There is a Walter P. Chrysler or WPC National Meet in Minnesota during August, for all Chrysler cars.  Also Iola in Wisconsin on or about July 13th.  There are Various events at Carlisle over the Summer that's in Pennsylvania, among them Chryslers at Carlisle some time in June.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 8:23 PM
Subject: IML: Whats on next year in the U.S.A.

How about a bit of feed back on what might be worth seeing Imperial wise in July August next year. I am planning a trip to the BUICK  100th birthday in Flint Mich July 25 2003. just setting an itinerary at this stage Would be rude of me to come all the way up from New Zealand and not have a drink or two with fellow Imperialists .At this stage we will be up your way for about 8 weeks and have only the Flint thing as a set time and place.I'm sure there must be something Chrysler happening some where in that time frame.Regards HOP