Please Read ~ What's going on with the IML and bad vibes??!?!?

Please Read ~ What's going on with the IML and bad vibes??!?!?

I appreciate the message from Kenyon.

Most of our members are, simply put, the greatest.  Since day one I've been
impressed by the way that most will go out of their way time and time again
to help out.  It's been especially appreciated that it's all been done in a
friendly way, especially to those of us (like me) who may have less working
knowledge of our Imperials than others.

In my opinion there have been a couple of threads lately which have been
over the top.  I think most of the offenders really don't intend to come
across in such a caustic fashion, but I'm sorry to say that I think a few
do.

I look forward to reading the daily stream of emails from other members (and
surprisingly once in a while I can actually help - go figure!), but there
are a couple of people on the list whose messages I now delete without
reading because I know it will likely be more of the same negativity.

Like others, I've participated in other web based car groups and have
witnessed this same kind of negative trend.  It's probably human nature.
But left unchecked, I've seen it result in a huge exodus of some of the most
positive and active contributors.  I sure don't want to see that happen to
us.

I feel that the IML is one of the most unique and comprehensive automotive
support systems available in the world made up of a huge group of
knowledgable, well intentioned and generous Imperialists.  We have an
incredible amount of information at our fingertips to help maintain the cars
we love.  I think it doesn't hurt to be reminded that when we joined, each
one of us agreed to pay our way with kindness, courtesy, honesty and
willingness to help others.

I hope we can keep it that way.

Michael Ulander