Getting Ready for Events in 2003

Hi Friends
I do hope everyone had a wonderful christmas.  Well I may be rushing this but for those of you that have heard of the Woodward Dream Cruz held in Michigan every summer.  Mark you calender for Saturday , August 16,
2003 for the next dream cruz.  Those out of state members.  This is a week long event and hundreds of people from out of state bring their cars.  And last year I actually saw several Imperials.
If there was anyway I could get some of our out of state Imperial owners to join us I would find a place where we could all park together.
Again i know it's kind of early to be thinking about August but hey I can't wait to show my car off  for more info                          .Click here: 2002 Woodward Dream Cruise | Main

Donna
1966 Imperial LeBaron
1987 Chrysler New Yorker (but broken) <pout>
Michigan