392 belt installation

Hello Hugh. I agree with this fellow that you should turn the engine off when
you're replacing the fan belts. You should also turn it off when doing the
following: when changing the oil, when disconnecting the power steering high
pressure hose, when removing the heater, when popping the top on your
distributor, when there are any animals inside the engine compartment, and
when inside a closed garage. I hope these tips help. Bye for now.

        Doug
        58 Crown coupe