Now I'm smoking too!

Thanks Neil,
I think I'm just going to cap off the water line and go without it for a while. December is a bad time of year for me, I get hit with every major bill in the book just before Christmas of all times. They all get what they want, but what about me? How is Aquatania doing, I guess you're probably not driving it at this time of the year?
Happy Holidays, Bill '59 Crown