'68 convertible glass

Kerry,

As you know, I have a '68 convertible, too (I think mine was the first you'd
driven), and it still has the glass backlight.  I don't understand why you
couldn't get a glass shop to cut you a piece of glass to fit-- it's a flat
piece.  However, the last time I talked to someone about this they made a
comment about the top & the glass being "laminated" together and that comment
sparked a small debate on the IML . . .

Anyway, my point is, check with your local glass shop.  I will check with mine
for you as well.  This guy said there were replacement windows available for my
car (but he may have been overly optimistic or just trying to sell me a new
top).

Mark M