Heater core replacement

When the heater core gave up the ghost in my '64 I pulled it out and took it to my local radiator shop. They said the original thickness is no longer available but were able to make do with a standard new core made about one quarter inch thicker.

That was in 1998. I've been fog free since.

Good luck and don't let the radiator shop folks pull a fast one. If they won't do the job for a normal price (around $100.) let me know and I'll email you the address for Greenwood Radiator here in Seattle.

Happy Holidays to all, and to all a good night.

Loren
1964 Crown four door hardtop