Parts

I have had my 67 Conv for a little over 3 years and have done everything
imaginable to this car and still continued to have alternator and carb
problems, finally I got tired of looking at it sitting in the garage so went
to Pep Boys and got an after market Alternator and then sent to summit for a
new 750 CFM Edlebrock Carb and put both on, I have driven the car almost
daily for 2 years and no problems, so my theory is, if you are not going to
show the car in concours and want to do local shows or drive the car, put the
parts on that will make it run and enjoyable, my other complaint is the
brakes (nough said)
Dick
67 Conv