Imperials in the Movies - 1973

I am almost embarrassed to even mention this but I happened to see a very
bad D rated blaxploitation "film" on SciFi or some other cable channel
named "Sugar Hill" that I saw on the TV guide channel was made in 1974.  If
I can remember correctly, "Sugar Hill" was the heroine's name.  She was
apparently dating a nightclub owner who would not sell out to a trashy
underworld character who in the first 5 or so minutes had his thugs kill
Sugar's fella.  The kingpin was in his 73 LeBaron with just the park lights
on (Great Effect! especially if you are a fan of fuselage) in the parking
lot as his guys killed the club owner.  Sugar then turns to voodoo to raise
up long dead slaves to kill off all of this guys henchmen.  The other time
the Imperial is prominent (I can't believe I saw almost the whole thing
waiting to see the car again!) is at the end when the kingpin and his moll
drive out to the swamp to Sugar's voodoo grandmother's estate (George
Jefferson's momma - again I can't believe I watched this crap) to find
Sugar.  The girlfriend is left to wait in the car with all of the window's
down.  She makes a big production of flopping around all scared listening
to crickets and then starts slapping all over the doors to hit all of the
window switches.  This is such a low budget movie that they apparently
rolled all of the windows down and put break-away glass in all of the
channels because all of the zombie boogers come out of the woods, break the
windows into giant triangles (Which should have killed her with the size of
the shards) to drag her off.  Don't bother watching but it would be cool
for those of y'all who like fuselage if just that opening and closing scene
could be on the website.  I think there were some fairly longish interior
shots that might be interesting.  It MIGHT be found at an off-beat video
store to rent if someone with the capability to download the image could
get it.  Sorry for the blow-by-blow but anyone would be proud at the cool,
sleek, unbelievably quite entrance of the LeBaron with just those humongous
park lights on and the headlight doors closed.

Bobby
64 Crown
65 New Yorker
67 Sedan De Ville