One Piece at a Time, by Johnny Cash

 > Do you (or anyone) know the title to this song?  I'm a
Johnny Cash fan, and I've never heard of it.  There is
a good song of his entitled "One piece at a time"
about him working at a Cadillac factory and bringing
home a little piece of a car every day, and then, 25
years later, putting it all together.

===========

You have the name exactly correct.  I have the song as an mp3 and can send
it to you.  It is almost 6 Mb in size.  You should have a high speed
connection to receive it, plus not to a yahoo account.  They probably don't
offer you enough space for it.  My hotmail account is only good for 2 Mb
for ALL my email, including all attachments.

Alan Harper
64 Mercury 3/4 ton flatbed
69 Dodge D100 pickup
76 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham