61 Imp for sale

--- ViaJoaquin@xxxxxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 12/18/2002 9:47:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> 67imperial@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Kenyon, FETCH! (the 1961 in SF)
>
> Roy
> 67 Crown FDHT

OK, you got me.

I was reading down the "61 for sale" message and saw the 415 area code.

Whoopee!!

I've been thinking about a '61 for some time, despite the fact that I have
less money and more projected costs regarding the '60 than ever before.  I
got all excited.

Then I keep going, and some wise-guy's already predicting my behavior to
the list.  Now that's FUNNY!!  Thanks for the laugh.

That sly Imperial dog Henry's already on it(!), so I'll kick back and see
what he comes up with.  I owe him a favor for selling me a shell and I'm
broke, so...Go Henry!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area