From: Alan Soule
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: IML: IT'S OFFICIAL!! 60 Crown Sedan!!

Congratulations, Chris!!!

 Although my '65 Lebarons don't have fins I get that 'kid-in-a-candy-store' feeling every time I go out to my barn and look at my cars. And even with all the problems, little and big, and all the expense involved I still feel like I'm one of the luckiest guys around. Enjoy your '60 and keep it well!

Best, Alan Soule