alt upgrade/modifications

Hey,

I was tired of the plain black air cleaner on my converted 83, so I went
and bought one of those labels that says "Electronic Lean Burn System"
that was used on air cleaners up until 1980.

Technically, my carb conversion IS the lean burn system.

So, now I have a cooler-looking air cleaner.  Maybe I will open my hood
now at shows.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx