Peggy Sue's +/- situation

Hi All,
   It's been a long time since I had regulator problems, but, if I
remember correctly, when the thing is shot, you'll notice that when you
have a turn signal on, your dash and headlights will flicker in time with
the blinker, and also your ammeter guage needle will "wiggle" very
noticably in time with blinker, too. Also, the ammeter will show that the
system is discharging slightly. If it does all that then I would
definitely go for the regulator. When I get confused, I muster up all my
car expertise and start throwing parts at it starting with the cheap
stuff!:-) Memory being what it is...to the rest of the IML...do you still
have to "polarize" the regulator?

Dave
67 HAZE GREEN Sedan
Covington, Wa.