1956 Imperial wagon documented

I have a wagon with the Imperial front clip and side
Imperial lettering that Chrysler Historical has
documented being ordered with special interior and ext
trim.There are codes 9 for each on the build sheet.I am
having the car redone noe in southern calif and will
post a picture and more details when completed on the
club site.