Hi everyone

     Thanks for the encouragement, Leslie.  The $40.00 was what our local
Napa quoted as well.  Other local places wanted $80.  I'm really learning
that you really have to shop around for the best prices.  When I bought the
new battery this same Napa store wanted around $120, while Les Schwab (where
I did buy it) wanted $60.  I am just trying to learn what I can about the
car and being in this club has helped since I am coming up with more ideas
and it helps make the manual a little easier to understand.

     I am hoping it is only the regulator, but I'm worried it's in the
electrical system.  I sure hope not.