65 imperial convertible

In a message dated 12/15/2002 11:00:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lpwillham@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I dont want to spam the mailing list. but I really
 want someone who understands just how rare and important this  car is to buy
 it. >>

It looks like the high bidder is into Packards, so it should be in good hands.
If you were going to set the reserve that low, why did you announce the price
at $4500 firm the last time you E-mailed the list?

Roy
67 Crown FDHT