Please Re-Welcome John Vawter 1962

New Subscriber(s): John Vawter
Email Address is: johnvawter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: North Hollywood, CA

Car(s) owned: 1962 4 Door (Dual AC - not working yet, Power Windows
including Vent windows, Power door locks, leather and cloth interior
(burgundy or dark red).

Self-Introduction: I am rejoining after an absence of a couple of years. It
will be good to get to know old friends and learn what has happened.

I am looking at getting my Imperial into near the condition that I see
others from photos.

John