Re:Non Imperial posts to the IML

Ok Folks...
   I had hoped this would die out but we need to stop
the Christmas/Xmas/packard/jaguar tranny discussions
unless they are related to Imperials.
There are too many folks here for us to start straying
form the path of Imperial ONLY messages.
Please take the other messages private before this
turns into a flame war.
thanks for you understanding!
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator