From: "Peggy Sue Jones" <jambawoman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Hi everyone
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:25:19 -0800
     Personally, I am like you, Don, and I can't possibly imagine not
spelling Christmas out completely.  To me, using X-mas seems like leaving

Christ out of Christmas, and He's "the Reason for the season".  If I'm
not
mistaken, however, X-mas is also "acceptable" in light of the fact early
Christians were forced to use various "codes" in order to avoid
persecution,
and I am inclined to believe that may be where the X-mas comes into play.

jambawoman
1967 Chrysler Imperial
sadly, not running with a drained battery :<(

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx

Only $9.95 per month!