From: A. Foster <monkeypuzzle1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1960 Crown $1000 in "Round Up"

Hello All;
Was this that swivel seat sixty four door sedan that was on Cars On LIne? If
it was then it has been up for sale for at least six months.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing a Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.

P.S  I wished that this car was in my area from the first time I saw that
ad.