Parts number guidance sought

I'm hoping someone out there in Imperialand can let me know what these two
part numbers are for.

4240322
4240323

Forgive me for this not being Imperial-related, but I am trying to get NOS
plastic rear fender extensions for my Imperial's little sister, the '83
Chrysler Cordoba.  The part #s I got from my Mopar Parts Manual ended up being
for the Cordoba sister car, a Dodge Mirada, and were incorrect in style.  I
paid Frank Mitchell dearly for them before I discovered the mistake.  I
surmised that the numbers identified for the Mirada were probably actually for
the Cordoba, but Frank didn't have them.  He told me that the numbers I listed
above were the new numbers that superseded the old.  These numbers aren't in
my parts book at all, so I'm reluctant to send back the parts I have before I
know what he's going to send me.  I've asked for digital pictures, but Frank's
not the most responsive person in the world.  To his credit, he has offered to
do an even exchange, but I do want to know what I'm getting in exchange.

Thanks for humoring me, and any guidance anyone can provide.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1972 Buick Riviera
1983 Chrysler Cordoba