Please Welcome New Members Bob & Chris Swearengen '83

Please Welcome New Members Bob & Chris Swearengen '83

New Subscriber(s): Bob and Chris Swearengen
Email Address is: duster74@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Youngstown, NY

Car(s) owned: 1983 2 door white with maroon leather

Self-Introduction: We bought the car 1 year ago, could not pass up the
price. The car is in great shape outside, the seats need to be restored or
if we could find seats in better shape to purchase, that may be a option. We
have had many complements about the car. It runs great. Only a little rust
starting to pop up. Will have to paint it next year.