64 Imperial Body Parts

Hello To All,
By now most of you are probably familiar with me. I'm the crazy nut with the 64 Imperial Crown 4 door from Montana. Today I got a quote from the only decent body shop in town. They quoted me $1400.00 to completely strip the paint, fix the minor rust and body damage and put the car into primer. One of the problems is that both the hood and the trunklid have extensive hail damage. The body shop told me that it would be easier to obtain another hood and trunklid,rather than, fix the hail damage. Several questions relating to this project -- first does the stated amount seem reasonable? Second  -- can anyone give me an idea what another hood and trunklid might cost? How about contacts ?  Lastly -- I need a particular chrome piece. I do not have a part number or exact description. It is part of the chrome trim that runs along the top of the fender. The specific part is from the left front fender. It runs from the end of the horizontal fender trim to the very front of the fender and curves downward to meet the top of the chrom ed bumper. This is the piece with flat black paint running down the middle. Any help with what I might expect to pay is greatly appreciated.          As always,

                                                          Allan From Montana