Tim Boehm '90 Imperial-air shocks

The Imperial air ride system (and yes, some Dynasty's
got them... but I'd guess about as many as Dynasty's
with the vynal roof!) was sooo complex that Chrysler
made their own FSM JUST for the air ride system
troubleshooting. The book was just under 200 pages
long!

I was going to get one via eBay earlier, but didn't
have the cash at the time for something I'm  not going
to use (as I have a traditional suspension...). Guess
that's the price I pay when I go through $40 in gas a
week.... and $35 in insurance..... that's almost $100
a week for one car's useage... not counting repairs,
my toys, etc. Wow!