Please Welcome Jay Jones '54

Ken, this is the same car. I am awaiting delivery. Why didn't the auction have more bidders? jay jones
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Jay Jones '54

Hey,
Could Jay Jones 54 limo be the famous Ebay car that everybody was all up in arms about?  I would love to know if this is the case along with many other members that were nervous that this car was not going to get restored.  I have a friend here in California that would also like to know if this is the car or another.  He owns one and is trying to keep track of where all of the 54's are.  He would also like to talk with you Jay about your car.  Please let us know anything else about the car.
Ken Leighton