81-83 digital dashes/gauges

Hi all,
 well on this topic, I've done a couple of installations that allow you to keep
your ashtray, and keeps eveything in the instrument cluster.
  check it out:
http://www.lindholm-studio.com/imperial/dash.htm
  These are 2yr old images,     I'm just now getting back around to working on
the car again.

feel free to email directly with any questions..

Jack (formerly of Manhattan)
81 Imperial