Speaker question

Having done most of the major restoration on my '61 Imperial, I am now
sorting out some of the little jobs that I have been putting off.

One thing that needs attention is the front loudspeaker. It has been replaced
with a modern one and it sounds awful. I would like to find a more
appropriate  speaker.

Does anyone know what the correct specifications would be?  How many ohms etc?

Best wishes,

Tony V.