Le Baron vs Imp digital dashes

The 1990 LeBaron is narrower than the 1981-83 Imperial (LeBaron - 68.5",
Imperial - 72.7"), so the dash would be narrower

OK,  Let me rephrase that.

". . . the 1990 Le Baron digital dash looks to be the same as the -"1990"- Imp digital dash. . ."

Sorry if my message didn't come across, but that's what I was trying to say.

It's pretty obvious that the 80s and 90s dashes are quite different.

*sigh*

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

Marcy, NY, USA