'81-'83 digital dash speed limit

Dick,
Unfortunately the same limit applies when it switched to metric.  I had
thought of that and tried it.  Stops at 136kph.  Late retro kit's dashes also
limit to 85mph.  I know, because I have one.  I have heard that the
international market 81-83's did not have the limit.  Note: Canada cars are
NOT considered international.

Rob P,  <fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Look at the part numbers of your dozen or so dases.  See if one is different.
 If so, that is probably the limitless dash.

Davis
1983 Imperial, white/red leather, all original, mint cond. & original owner
1981 Imperial, white/white leather, needs restoration!