Please Welcome new Member Thomas Askounis '60

Please Welcome new Member Thomas Askounis '60

New Subscriber(s): Thomas V. Askounis
Email Address is: taskounis@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Chicago, IL

Car(s) owned: 1960 Crown convertible (White with red leather)

Self-Introduction: I recently purchased this car with 68,000 original miles.
The interior (with the exception of the seats which were redone in red
leather) is original. The paint is mostly original. All power accessories
work and the car appears to be in great mechanical condition.