'58 pages on IML

I've seen an error on the '58 page (Spotter's guide): "Under the
hood the two barrel carburetor is gone and is replace by a four
barrel, ".
'57 never had  a 2 barrels (how to fill a 392 hemi with 2 barrels
?). The difference is about Carter carb: '57 had WCFB (4 barrels
with vacuum operated secondary) and '58 (except earlier' 58) had
AFB 4 barrels with mechanical secondary.

I take a look also at the '58 Patrick Strub Ghia limo: very
interesting to see that Ghia limo are 576 model number (i wrote
this some years ago on the "data plate decoding tips" but i was
not sure, i had only one Ghia data plate, the Jim Crabtree's
car). If you look at the dash you'll find a mixing of '57 (rear
view mirror) and '58 (directional switch).

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com