paint question

a few months back i posted that i was going to detail my engine.  at the time someone wrote me that there is a place in michigan on grosebeck that has the engine emblems and the original paint.  i can't find it.  I'm hoping that someone will remember.  can anyone help me?

donna
michigan
66 imperial Labaron